Wednesday, August 15, 2012

A Different Kind of Rain


I found this quote in our student handbook for the Go ED. Program:

“The breadth of the Kingdom's sway is proportional to the depth we allow it to reign in each of us.”

…Lord, reign in me.

Tonight I sleep in a cozy bed in a Comfort Inn in Washington DC. Tonight I am humbled by and reverent towards the experience that lies at hand.

Tonight, He brings me peace in this:

"I am the Lord, and there is no other,

    besides me there is no God;
     I equip you, though you do not know me,
that people may know, from the rising of the sun
    and from the west, that there is none besides me;
    I am the Lord, and there is no other.
I form light and create darkness,
    I make well-being and create calamity,
    I am the Lord, who does all these things."

Is. 45:5-7

(Thank you for your prayers!! Please keep them up.)

1 comment:

  1. Lyric,

    We love you and miss you dearly! Praying for God to reign in and through you.

    Toni

    ReplyDelete